The picture you are looking at to the left is actually the REGULAR Steakhouse Burger, which includes lettuce and tomato. But there is also a LOADED Steakhouse Burger that sheds the lettuce and tomato and adds in bacon and "loaded" mashed potatoes.I say, why divide the goodness? I like the crispiness of lettuce and tomato on my burgers but the loaded mashed potatoes on top of a steak burger is just awesome. I know it sounds disgusting but it's actually good. What makes the potatoes "loaded" is that they have a ton of butter in them and chives, I guess. Maybe they whip some sour cream into them too, but it's hard to tell.
If you feel like you've got some artery clogging to spare, try one of these (when you're really hungry), but order the "Loaded" version, tell them to hold the bacon, and add in tomato and lettuce. If they charge you an extra $0.75 it's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment